WHO AM I?
Hi! My name is Nicole. I am from Manila, Philippines. I’m 20 years old but I will be turning 21 this coming May so 3 months from now, I’ll be updating this section. Hahaha! I am currently working my ass off as an Enterprise Analyst. I am not new to blogging. I have been blogging since I was in High School and I was using Tumblr as my platform back then but it was more of a personal blog since I used it like a diary. I love travelling, books, music, food and spending time with my family, dogs and friends.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT TO SEE?
– Mostly domestic since I don’t have a passport(because I am too lazy to bother getting one). Plus, these are going to be really affordable travels and student-friendly(most of them) because I am probably the cheapest person you’ll ever come across with! I promise to share with you guys the budget and breakdown of expenses, reviews on the accommodation, how to go here and there(because I will be commuting most of the time!).
EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT MAKEUP
– I have started watching Youtube makeup videos since I was in Highschool too. I didn’t take makeup classes but I could pretty much say I know quite a lot of things about it considering the number of years that I’ve been experimenting and exploring the makeup world.
THOUGHTS ABOUT ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN
– These are going to be the things that would just randomly come into my mind. Probably, experiences and lessons that I learn and whatnot.
– Reviews on makeup, food and etc!
– I’ll be taking you guys with me on whatever errands I do whether I do it alone, with my family and/or with my friends!
AND PROBABLY SOME SELFIES OF ME AND MY DOGS(Hachi and Ratrat)!
I am open for opinions/suggestions and constructive criticism but please know the difference between that and bashing. I do believe in the saying(wow beauty queen lang!? lol), “Be nice for everyone you meet is fighting their own battles you know nothing about.”. 🙂